**All horses coming onto property must have current negative coggins.
**No Stallions Boarded
Boarding – Geldings and Mares
- Monthly Stall Boarding (10’X12′ Stalls)- $350.00
- Pasture Boarding with shelter $175.00 (6 month agreement required)
- Pasture Boarding with shelter Multiple horses $160.00 per horse (6 month agreement required)
- Pasture Boarding without shelter $150.00 (3 month agreement)
- Pasture Boarding w/o shelter – $140.00 multiple horses per horse (3 month agreement)
- Single Feeding per day by K-I-N Stable personnel – $50.00 per month
- If you are a Jim Swanner Student, this fee is waived.
Combination Pasture during day/ Stall night – $450.00 per month/per horse
On ALL boarding agreements the first and last months boarding fee must be paid at signing of agreement.
- “Temporary Stall Board for Pasture Boarded horses $20.00 per day”
- Temporary Pasture Board: 1-2 days $25.00 Per Day Per Horse/ Multiple days $10.00 Per Day Per Horse
- Feeding required by Stable Personnel; additional $5.00 per day per horse. Horse owner supplies feed.
- As a boarder you have access to the following:
**Obstacle area is for working with obstacles only. No fast riding or sudden stops. It damages the turf and makes it difficult to walk on.
Trail Riding around the 72 Acre property (Stay out of the hay field, ride the perimeter).
Overnight Board/per day – $25.00
Hay is supplied by K-I-N Stables to pastured horses for the fee of $35.00 per roll.
Teach your horse to trailer load safely and confidently – $300.00
Special Task required, with your horses, of K-I-N Stables personnel will be assessed at $40.00 per hour
Special Feed and Hay requirements are the responsibility of the owner of the horse.
A copy of your horses’ medical records and negative coggins is required.